We've made a few updates to our privacy policy. Removed a few items and also added a few items. We're not doing anything different or new, just updating our privacy policy to be current and give you a clear picture of what happens to your data in our hands.

Please review the updated privacy policy.

Items Removed

• AddThis - no longer use their sharing buttons
  • Crisp.chat - no longer use their chat/support platform
  • FontAwesome - we stopped using their CDN
  • MailGun - we switched to Postmark to deliver our transactional emails from My Projectarmy portal.

Items Added

• Postmark - we're using them to send our invoice emails and ticket replies
  • Vultr - they provide dedicated and virtual private servers
  • TrustPilot - we use them to collect reviews and send review invitations

Items Changed

• Rocketbots.io changed to Respond.io - they changed their name, used to reply to social media and messenger apps support requests
  • Userback.io - added a link to their new privacy policy
  • Google and Facebook services - since both have offices in US and EU, we've updated our privacy policy to reflect that. 

Awaiting Privacy Shield Certification

User privacy and safety of your private data is very important to us, and personally to me. ProjectArmy is fully compliant with the GDPR and CCPA privacy laws, and we've extended their protection standards to include ALL our users. And to go even a step further, we are working on receiving certification from the Privacy Shield

What it is?

The EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks were designed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission and Swiss Administration to provide companies on both sides of the Atlantic with a mechanism to comply with data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States in support of transatlantic commerce.

The application has been submitted. So now we wait. I hope the next privacy policy update will include the Privacy Shield policy and certification.