- AddThis - no longer use their sharing buttons
- Crisp.chat - no longer use their chat/support platform
- FontAwesome - we stopped using their CDN
- MailGun - we switched to Postmark to deliver our transactional emails from My Projectarmy portal.
- Postmark - we're using them to send our invoice emails and ticket replies
- Vultr - they provide dedicated and virtual private servers
- TrustPilot - we use them to collect reviews and send review invitations
- Rocketbots.io changed to Respond.io - they changed their name, used to reply to social media and messenger apps support requests
Awaiting Privacy Shield Certification
User privacy and safety of your private data is very important to us, and personally to me. ProjectArmy is fully compliant with the GDPR and CCPA privacy laws, and we've extended their protection standards to include ALL our users. And to go even a step further, we are working on receiving certification from the Privacy Shield.
What it is?
The EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks were designed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission and Swiss Administration to provide companies on both sides of the Atlantic with a mechanism to comply with data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States in support of transatlantic commerce.